We are identified as one of the prominent Hydrogen Peroxide Manufacturers based in India. Hydrogen Peroxide Acid is denoted by H2O2. It is a colorless, slightly viscous liquid like water. Hydrogen Peroxide is soluble in water and is mainly used for producing active oxygen in all concerned applications. It has extensive used in several industrial applications such as bleaching in Pulp, Paper, Textiles, Sugar, Coir & Tobacco industry, antiseptic agent pharmaceutical, propellant in aircrafts, Oxidizing agent for Silver Ornaments etc. Besides, we are also counted among the foremost Hydrogen Dioxide Suppliers in India.
- Colorless, slightly viscous, water like liquid.
- Miscible with water.
- Mainly produces "ACTIVE OXYGEN" in all concerned processes.
- As bleaching agent for Pulp, Paper, Textiles, Sugar, Coir & Tobacco Industries.
- Antiseptic agent in Pharmaceuticals
- Sterilizing agent in Aseptic Packing
- As raw material for Organic and Inorganic Chemicals, Dyestuffs and Pesticides.
- Effluent treatment.
- Propellant for Rockets and Aircrafts.
- Oxidising agent for Silver Ornaments.
- Neutralizing agent in Wine Distllation.
- Chemical reagent for extraction of different metals : Cobalt, Uranium, Tungsten etc.
- As an etching & cleaning agent in Electronic Industry and Process Equipments.
- Use of Hydrogen Peroxide provides a "CLEAN PROCESS" and enables to maintain pollution free environment as it decomposes to Water and Oxygen. The rate of decomposition is as low as 1% per year at normal room temperature.
- QCD is equipped with most modern instruments to analyze special tests also on request.